Sunday, March 03, 2013

Animals, Music = SPIRIT

In the 18 or so hours that I have been awake today, I have seen
  • Ants (as usual)
  • Spiders (also as usual)
  • Cockroaches (boring)
  • My cat Moose
I went for a (long) walk in Morialta Conservation Park this afternoon, and I filmed bits and pieces of what I did. On this journey I saw:
  • A few Skinks
  • Bees - eating gumtree sap and pollinating these native Grug things
  • Some filthy humans
  • a MURDER of Crows
  • Just when I was leaving, I saw a Wallaby! (or very small kangaroo of some sort)
Most of those creatures were filmed - except the filthy humans, of course. Leaving the park at dusk, wandering home through smelly suburban streets, I met a grey neigbourhood cat (that I've never seen before), who was kind enough to let me pet/pat him. He was a good boy, yes he was, good TomCat.

After a midnight journey into my city's CBD for some successful street performance, On my way home I saw
  • a new neighbourhood cat.
  • Another neighbourhood cat - it was calico and it wanted to talk but not get too close
  • a third ca- WAIT! it's a Koala

A koala. This is not the actual koala who spoke to me, mrerely an artists depiction.

Sitting on the side of the road at 4am singing songs to a Koala is fun, but to any onlookers it must have been strange and amusing to see. This koala was on the kerb, waiting to climb a tree, it paused when it saw me. We had a chat, of sorts, as it climbed the tree, pausing to look at me.

But here's why I mentioned these menial happenings:

All is spirit, All living things are Spirits, no less or greater than any other Spirits. Humans are just the most arrogant Earth-spirits (with the possible exception of felines) but other than that we humans are not fucking "special" compared to the other spirits (i.e. plants/animals, clouds/rivers, mountains/caves).

Walking around in nature with this knowledge - the knowledge that all stuff around is by and of the same spirit-stuff as my own being/happening - the result is that other 'animal' spirits see me as a one of "them"- the who-man becomes a spirit animal.

The wallaby from the afternoon was merely curious of me. I was bloody tired by that point and just wanted to go home, but i filmed it somewhat. The bees were not particularly agitated by my presence, though they have been in the past. The koala that i met, on the other hand, was listening to my music, repeatedly making eye contact, and not at all afraid, or aggressive for that matter.

All is spirit
Spirit knowledge is wordless, transcending mind-brain wordery thinkins. Spirit languages are also wordless.
Music is one such language of the spirit.
Animals and plants can learn to appreciate music, if the musician is grooving in Spirit mode. This can/will accelerate their (spiritual) evolution.

A chance encounter and I had a spiritual conversation with a Koala, it wanted more, but again I was homebound and homesick, cut our divine interaction short - or just right.

Remember:
the Omniverse is  a spiritual place
This universe is all material so it's hard to remember that it is built (on top) of the spiritual substrate (omniverse).

Do not confuse your Mind with your Spirit, (a la Rene Descartes)
For instance, my Spirit agrees with my body, that I should be sleeping right now, but my Mind wished to tell these info-stories, but i confused the two urgers, so here is this yang-splash-wank cumstain that you're reading. It's ok, the Spirit allows everything, it's the Mind that say Yes/No and creates distinction.

All those buddhist types could short-cut enlightenment descriptions by recognizing that their fancy explanations of "ego-less mind" is actually SPIRIT not mind at all

Spirit + Body + Mind, forever evolving

but spirit came first and always comes first (pun intended)

No comments: